Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What should sex look like?

Where did sex come from? I know, I sound like a little kid when she asks where babies come from. But I’m serious: where and when do you think sex started? Who invented it? Has it been perfected? Is what we know all there is to know? Why are some of us afraid of what we don’t know? What did sex look like before Hugh Heffner, Larry Flynt and others got our society to view sex through their lenses?

When something is bad and we like it, why do we credit the devil for it? When something is good and pure and we don’t like it, why do we blame God for it? That seems skewed and unfair if you ask me. You know what I’m talking about: lust feels good but it’s the devil’s fault; sex sucks and God’s to blame. Like I said; skewed view. We need a paradigm shift.

0 comments:

Post a Comment